Ventrexians are a militaristic warrior race of cat-like, anthropomorphic humanoid aliens, native from planet Ventrexia.
Little is known about the history of the Ventrexian species aside from the fact that, at some point in time, they had a 1,000 year war with the Tryvuulian. According to the Lord Commander, Ventrexians are a warrior race known for waging war with other races, and as such are considered to be the fiercest warriors in the galaxy.
Ventrexians resemble anthropomorphic, humanoid cats. Individual members have different fur-colors and patterns. They all have sharp teeth and claws. Their eyes can be white or yellow (reflecting the light). They also have tails and cat ears, which show their emotions (folding back their ears, at stress or too much noise).
The normal clothes of Ventrexians are mechanical wrist gauntlets and boots.
- Ventrexians are somewhat similar to Saiyans from the Dragon Ball franchise.
- According to Olan Rogers, Avocato is 512 years old. This, combined with that Avocato still seems to be in the prime of his life, means Ventrexians have lifespans of several centuries. This information may not be correct though.
- All the names of the Ventrexians are food puns, according to Olan Rogers.
- Much like Earth's cats, Ventrexians tend to mark their territory with urine.
- Ventrexians have a "danger gland", located on their necks, that warns them of possible threats.